Most of our warehouses ship Monday-Friday. If you have any questions about your order, we are available by phone, text email or chat.
We offer free ground shipping to United States excluding Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Orders are generally shipped on Monday-Friday within 72 hours of placing the order. Note that occasionally shipping times vary. Once shipped, items will be delivered to customers usually with in 5-10 business days depending on location.
Also, you will receive a shipping confirmation email or text message. If you do not receive a shipping confirmation message within 72 business hours after placing your order, contact us by phone at 1-888-725-4887 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are are here to help.
All Around E-Bikes ships using preferred carriers: UPS, USPS and Fed Ex.
RECEIVING AND INSPECTING FREIGHT SHIPMENTS.
When you receive your shipment, ask the carrier the following questions:
- Is it damaged? Do not sign the receipt before inspecting for damage. Check for holes, water stains, and tears. Pick up cartons if you can. Check for rattling. Listen for something broken inside. Check to see if any packages have been opened or if the sealing tape has been tampered with.
- Is the piece count correct? Count the pieces and match the number on the delivery receipt to the number you have counted. If the shipment is on a pallet, check to make sure the pallet is solid with no voids inside the stack. If the shipment is shrink or stretch wrapped, make sure the wrap hasn't been cut and pieces removed. Sign only for the type of unit you receive. For example: two pallets. Don't sign for the number of packages that are supposed to be on the pallet. However, if time permits or the pallet is not banded or shrink wrapped, count the packages, and only then sign for the number of packages.
If your delivery doesn't check out, do the following:
- If only partially damaged or short, accept it and note exceptions on the delivery receipt and photograph the shipping box. Do not refuse the shipment unless you are uncomfortable accepting the merchandise.
- Email our team with your findings to email@example.com.
How to note exceptions:
- Damage Notations: Be specific. Describe the damage accurately. Pinpoint the locations of all defects. Take a picture of all four sides of the shipping box.
- Shortage Notations: If part of shipment is missing, write the number of pieces actually delivered on the delivery receipt and circle it. Then write down the number of pieces missing and note them as "short."
- Signatures: Write down all exceptions on both copies of the delivery receipt. Have the driver sign both copies of the delivery receipt in his full name (not initials or nicknames). After the driver signs, you sign also.